In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #2

This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Review.
Stacking the Shelves is about sharing the books we bout or received.
It can be physical or digital. ;) 

What I got on my shelf is very little this week. But what I have to read is a whole bunch! LOL.

Got for Nook:
Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)
Unravel Me (Shatter Me#2) by Tahereh Mafi

Ohhh. Excited about this book~ ;D Shatter Me was so good ;) 


Got or Review:
photo 2.JPG
Murder on Olympus by Robert B. Warren

Looks like a great book to read. I love reading mythologies. 
Thanks to Dragonfly Inc!

Bought:
photo 3.JPG
The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson

I heard this book was really good from my book buddy. 
And it was on sale at the school book fair for only $4.00!
So I had to buy it. LOL. 

That's it, for my shelves. But wanna see all the books I have to-read just from this week? 
photo 1.JPG
Four of them were borrowed from Liana.
Two of them were borrowed from the JMMS Library. 
One of them was borrowed from Sharon.
And one of them is mine. 
Yeah. LOL. I got a lot of borrowed ones. ;) 

If you follow me, comment, and I'll be sure to follow back!
Happy Reading~ 

8 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Haven't read any of those! Hope you enjoy them!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. New GFC follower. I can't wait to read Unravel Me, and The Girl of Fire and Thorns is really good!
    Check out my Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower! I still need to read Shatter Me. And The Girl of Fire and Thorns has been on my TBR list for a long time. Happy reading!

    Check out my SP & STS.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Unravel Me. Girl of Fire and Thorns was so good. You are are going to like these books. Old follower. Come check out my haul this week.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just finished reading the Girl of Fire & Thorns last month and loved it! It is a really great fantasty :D
    old follower
    my StS
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/04/stacking-shelves-36.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy reading! :)

    new follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/04/stacking-shelves-34.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still have to read Unravel Me! But I've heard some things about it not going the way I want it to, so I've been hesitant, LOL. And OMG. I LOVE Girl of Fire and Thorns. Probably one of my favorite fantasy books ever. :) Enjoy them all!

    Thanks for stopping by my STS!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unravel Me! I still need to get that book, have fun reading it though....and please do post a review! I would love to read it.

    My StS :3

    Jahzeiah @ Mermaed Books

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!