In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #1

This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Review.
Stacking the Shelves is about sharing the books we bout or received.
It can be physical or digital. ;) 

Got for Nook
The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden (The Coincidence, #1)
The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden by Jessica Sorensen

I heard some good things about this book. Yeah, it's new adult, but I heard it have some spicy awesome romance scenes. ;D Review coming up soon! 

Things I Can't Forget (Hundred Oaks, #3)
Things I Can't Forget by Miranda Kenneally

I have been waiting for this Hundred Oaks Book #3 since forever. Now I finally got my hands on it and read it. ;D The romance is cute, but the main character was kind of frustrating. Anyways, review coming up soon too. In fact, it's coming on Tuesday, April 9th. 

Chosen Ones (The Lost Souls, #1)       Ashes, Ashes
Chosen Ones by TIffany Trutt
Ashes, Ashes by Jo Treggiari

These two were just random ones I got.

Got for Review: 

Mila 2.0 (MILA 2.0, #1)
Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza

Heard great things about this book! So can't wait to start!

Love Request   Ride for Rights
Love Request by Tara Chevrestt
Ride for Rights by Tara Chevrestt

That's it~

4 comments:

  1. New follower. You got some really interesting books. Mila 2.0 has some really good reviews. Come visit me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things I Can't Forget is a really great contemporary. Mila 2.0 also sounds great! Enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mila 2.0 definitely sounds like an interesting read. And I read the Coincidence of Callie and Kayden a while back. It was pretty good. Thanks for visiting!
    Nara @ Looking for the Panacea

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look pretty interesting! I thin there's a couple I want to read at some stage. I hope you enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!