In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Feature and Follow #15

FF 2013Button 300x300 Feature & Follow #144Feature and Follow #15!

The hosts of this meme are Parajunkee and Allison Can Read. This week's features are Bookworms Avenue and Words Fueled by Love

Q: If you could hang out with any author (living) who would it be and what would you want to do?

A: Ohmergerd! If that day would just come true~ I would pick Rick Riordan. Cuz Percy Jackson is just so fabulous~ Although there are a lot of other authors I could choose, I just have know more about Percy Jackson and what's coming up next in the Heroes of Olympus series. ;D

If you follow me, comment, and I'll be sure to follow back! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Jeez I have yet to read the percy jackson series but I have heard allll about it! People love those books! I'll have to try them out sometime because they do some uber adventurous! New follower! My Follow Friday

    Shae @ Understanding Shae's Story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice! I love Percy Jackson. Thanks for stopping by my FF! New GFC follower :-)

    Chelsea @ Starbucks & Books Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the first Percy Jackson, but I haven't gotten to the second one yet. I'm aiming to do so before the movie comes out.

    Thanks for checking out my FF and I followed you back via GFC.

    ~Andrea @ Beauty but a Funny Girl

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!