In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books

Saturday, November 24, 2012

November 24th, 2012 (Inevitable)

So after a really long time, literally two months, of not touching the book I had started to write, Inevitable, I finally took it up again. :) I reread the first two chapters and finished up Chapter 3.

I like the end of Chapter 3 :) Yay. I need to continue it up. I heard from my friend that if you publish a book before you get into college, it will help with your applications. I could use some help. :)

I feel like the main character, Arabelle changed a bit from Chapter One and Two to Chapter Three. Maybe it was the time period, but Arabelle seems to be more quirky. I guess it's a good thing.

1 comment:

Comments make me happy!