In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Author Signing: Nina LaCour

The Nina LaCour Signing in Diesel Bookstore in Oakland, CA was the 2nd book signing I ever went to. 
Book signings are fun and exciting! :)
I went to this one as a Book Club fieldtrip. 
And one of the club advisers knew Nina. 

She was signing her new novel, Everything That Leads to You.

Everything Leads to You

It has such a gorgeous cover.
Right?

Nina read a few chapters from the book. 
We then had a short Q&A.
(One her first book was made into a movie!)
Lastly, she was signing books.

It was a pretty short evening. 
I did enjoy it though.
:)

Looking forward to go to more book signings later on. 
They're so fun!
I really like signed books. <3

Displaying photo.JPG

Happy Reading~


3 comments:

  1. This sounds great!! I have never been at a book signing (not like we have them here) but I really hope you'll have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had fun! Living here in Uruguay is hard to go to one of those :)
    Ruty@Reading...Dreaming

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!