In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books

Friday, November 8, 2013

Cover Update: The One by Kiera Cass

Yes, I am aware how late I am. 
Which is sad that I didn't find out about this cover sooner.
But now that I discovered it, I can celebrate....
and live my life, saying ayo~ :)

THE ONE
I just can't wait. It's the one I'm waiting for. :D I really like the cover. AND I really can't wait to see who America ends up with. In that wedding dress.

**Drum-roll please...

The One (The Selection, #3) 

It's so beautiful! *Cries. After going through so much adventure and twists, it feels like I'm marrying my daughter off to the guy of her dreams. *cries. AND I'M NOT EVEN MARRIED. I ALSO DON'T HAVE A DAUGHTER. How do I even get these feelings? Either way, it's a feeling of a mother. Happy, yet sad. Like an ending. But also a beginning.

You know what, I'm talking in riddles. Though I do like my philosopher moments, I end up really confusing myself. 

But anyways, THAT COVER THO. *fangirls *cries *dies *whatever people when they see something they like *squeals? 

Happy Reading~
Stay tuned for more updates. 
Late ones. But I tend to be in more of a funny mode than a repetitive, annoying fangirl mode. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!