In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Tag: Blogging Things I Suck At


Okay. Guys, I dunno how to make this colorful. Or color coded. But I'll try.
See, there's something wrong with me. Omg.
Okay. So like this Blogger Friend of mine. Ya know. Her blog name is up there....
wanted me to try out this tag thing she made. And I think this is just an absolute fabulous idea because of how much things I really do suck at blogging. K. I'm not making any sense. ;/

I'll just move on. I think I'm making things awkward......am I?

Reviews:
Yeah. I just really agree with Laura about the reviews. I'm like so freakin lazy. It takes me an hour to type them up. ;o Not that I type slow, but like guys, I have to think, you know. 
And plus, I type on the weekends because of school and my parents hog the computer during the weekdays. Sadly, there's only one computer in my house, which is also aka my parent's tv in their bedroom, so that explains why they hog it. AND I really DON'T suggest typing reviews on ipods or nooks. Cuz that's just plain horrible. So therefore, I become lazy on the weekends....And I want to sing and dance instead to my book review chores. 

What makes a good review is right after you read the book because you can get all rants out. And because I do my reviews like several months after I read a book, it's just horrible.

Awarkness:
Okay. Not to mention awkward. I'm just so awkward talking. I think this belongs to reviews, but this fits for the case when I'm not doing a review. Well, not all blog posts are reviews, although most definitely are. I didn't even do a birthday post for myself. ;/ That was like two weeks ago. LOL.

I'm like super awkward. Like thing I said up there. Before listing my horrible qualities....

Memory:
I have this huge thing with memory. Like if the name is unique and hard, I can't remember it. Even right after I finished the book too. Yeah. There's something wrong with me. If you read my reviews, you'll definitely know.

So when I do reviews, I try to bring the book along but when I'm reading with my nook, I'm just too lazy to search through the pages and straight on admit that I don't remember their name. I hope authors won't get mad at me. LOL. And to make matters worse is that I do reviews months after I finished the book. Yep. Barely any memory to the plot of the book then. Haha. To make my reviews even worse..

Laziness:
I just get super lazy on the weekends and in the summer. I don't want to update my blog. Like at all. The worst? I left it for a week or two without posting anything. K. That was during CST testing. Okay. Can't blame a girl for resting on the weekends when you test the whole week, 3 hours a day. Straight. 

But besides the tests, I still get lazy. OMG. I just need to mention. Ipods and music are just so damn addictive. It's not fair. It's easier to listen to music. And dance. Don't mention it to anyone, Liana Chau. If you're reading this. CUZ I CAN'T EVEN DANCE. OMG. 


kk. That's it. Unless I can think of more....;D

4 comments:

  1. OMG we share the exact same things! I have the memory of a gold fish!
    K @ My Favorite Escape

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't ever remember names, I tend to be lazy about whatever I don't want to do, and I am incredibly awkward, just to list a couple of my many flaws.

    I'm now a bloglovin follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe writing things down first on a notebook will help you with most of those issues you can make notes about the character names, tags and little ramblings you consider necessary that way when you get some computer time it will be easier and it will get rid of some of the laziness you get while you are in the computer.
    By the way there is nothing wrong with being awkward or quirky it's part of who you are and as part of you it's part of what keeps your readers coming back, so never look down on the things that make you, you.
    Lil Berry @ Forget About TV, Grab a Book

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, thanks again for doing it. I can relate so well. Tries to write a post, ends up awkwardly dancing. LOL! Anyone else wanting to do this tag. You can find out all the details and more at the post on my blog here. I really hope you can do it.
    Laura @ Music Plus Books

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!