In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books

Sunday, June 30, 2013

My Reading Challenge #2


WEEK: 6/23 - 6/29

Everything started here....:)  
So guys, ready for the second week of My Reading Challenge?
An excuse: I was busy-ish towards the middle of the week, so no reviews.  ;( 
I didn't review that much this week, but I kept up the reading~

SUNDAY: 
        Pages Read This Week - 140
        Pages Read Today - 140
               The Boyfriend Thief - 62%
               To Kill a Mockingbird - 32%
        Reviewed: 
               The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith 
                The Student Sold Us Secrets by Lee Mavin

The Boyfriend ThiefThe Statistical Probability of Love at First SightThe Students Sold Us Secrets

MONDAY:
        Pages Read This Week - 424
        Pages Read Today - 284
              The Boyfriend Thief - 100%
              Shut Out - 100%
       Reviewed - None.

The Boyfriend ThiefShut Out

TUESDAY:
        Pages Read This Week - 907
        Pages Read Today - 483
               Bittersweet - 100%
               Epic Fail - 100%
               Blind Sight (Aniela) - 22%
        Reviewed:
               Arrow of the Mist by Christina Mercer 

BittersweetEpic FailArrow of the Mist

WEDNESDAY:
        Pages Read This Week - 1062
        Pages Read Today - 155
              Blind Sight - 63%
              To Kill a Mockingbird - 41%
              From What I Remember - 24%
        Reviewed - None.

Blind Sight Through the Eyes of Aniela Dawson (Blind Sight, #1 Aniela)To Kill a MockingbirdFrom What I Remember...

THURSDAY: 
        Pages Read This Week - 1375
        Pages Read Today - 313
               From What I Remember - 100%
               Blind Sight (Aniela) - 87%
        Reviewed - None.

From What I Remember...Blind Sight Through the Eyes of Aniela Dawson (Blind Sight, #1 Aniela)

FRIDAY:
        Pages Read This Week - 1663
        Pages Read Today - 288
             Blind Sight (Aniela) - 100%
             Perfect Scoundrels - 100%
             Blind Sight (Leo) - 5%
        Reviewed:
             Beastly: Lindy's Diary by Alex Flinn

Blind Sight Through the Eyes of Aniela Dawson (Blind Sight, #1 Aniela)Perfect Scoundrels (Heist Society, #3)Beastly: Lindy's Diary

SATURDAY:
        Pages Read This Week - 1663+
        Pages Read Today - unknown 
            Fanfics....
            Divergent wikipedia & and oogling actors....
            Partials (data added to Friday) 
        Reviewed - None.

Okay. So guys, on Saturday, I spent the whole day at the library doing volunteer shifts.
I had to wait for my mom to pick me up and all. And I brought my Nook and iPod
but I ended up searching Divergent movie info and reading fanfics instead. ;/

Haha. I can say though, I kept a moderate pace this week of reading, but I didn't read as many pages as last week. I expected to read more, but I bombed it all on Saturday. 
Some things I read on Saturday was added to Friday. Like Partials. 

Well. Hope I'll be better next week! 
Feel free to join and make a reading challenge for yourself too~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!