In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books

Friday, June 28, 2013

Feature and Follow #20

FF 2013Button 300x300 Feature & Follow #144Feature and Follow #20!

The hosts of this meme are Parajunkee and Allison Can Read. This week's features are Paperbook Princess and Got Fiction.

Q: What is your preferred reading format? Hardcover, eBooks, paperback etc?

A: It's really funny how just did a whole discussion post on this question, before I even saw this. :D Maybe you can check my post out. 
eReader VS Paperback. The post is actually right under this one. If that helps.....

Okay. For those who really hate going to another post and having to go back to that post to comment or something, I'll just provide the answer here. LOL. I personally, like physical copies. I don't care whether it's hardcover or paperback. As long as I can hold it. And hide it behind a desk during class. 

For more reasons, you're going to have to go to the eReader VS Paperback post, because there are definitely long long reasons. :)

If you're a new follower, comment, and I'll be sure to follow you back~ ;)

5 comments:

  1. Definitely agree with your short answer. Now I'll have to check out the long version!

    I'm a new follower via Bloglovin.

    MY FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Although I'm slowly falling in love with my Kindle :) New bloglovin follower.

    Meredith
    Meredith’s Musings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by, I am a new follower of you as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through...thanks for following following back via Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also prefer physical copies of books but I'm actually okay with either format. New bloglovin follower!

    Feature and Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!