Sunday, June 23, 2013

My Reading Challenge #1


WEEK: 6/16 - 6/22

I signed up other reading challenges quite late
and then I got to lazy to look for them all to sign up.
So I just made up my own challenge. 
It has to do with reviews because for those who may know, I review very slowly....

I finally made a banner myself. :D I'm proud. I can never make those things.
The format of this post or the challenge part was an idea of Music Plus Books.
It wasn't until looking at her blog that I realize I should do a summer challenge myself. ;)

K. The next post, I hope won't have as much forewords. ;D
If you also have that huge long list of books to review 
or that long list to read, please join. :) I would love for others to also do this. 
Be sure to link back~ 

SUNDAY: 
        Pages Read This Week - 426
        Pages Read Today - 426
               Never Let You Fall - 100% 
               Star Crossed - 100%
        Reviewed: 
               Never Let You Fall by Michele G. Miller 
               Darker Still by Leanna Renee Hieber 

Never Let You FallStar Crossed (Stargazer, #1)Darker Still (Magic Most Foul, #1)

MONDAY:
        Pages Read This Week - 732
        Pages Read Today - 306
              Through the Ever Night - 100%
              The Reluctant Goddess - 10%
              To Kill a Mockingbird - 5%
       Reviewed - None.

Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky, #2)The Reluctant GoddessTo Kill a Mockingbird

TUESDAY:
        Pages Read This Week - 929
        Pages Read Today - 197
               My Life Next Door - 55%
               To Kill a Mockingbird - 11%
        Reviewed - None.

My Life Next DoorTo Kill a Mockingbird

WEDNESDAY:
        Pages Read This Week - 1164
        Pages Read Today - 235
              My Life Next Door - 100%
              The Reluctant Goddess - 43%
              To Kill a Mockingbird - 14%
        Reviewed:
              My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
              The Ruining by Anna Collomore

My Life Next DoorThe Reluctant GoddessThe Ruining


THURSDAY: 
        Pages Read This Week - 1360
        Pages Read Today - 196
               The Reluctant Goddess - 100%
               To Kill a Mockingbird - 17%
               Arrow of the Mist - 1%
        Reviewed - None.

The Reluctant GoddessTo Kill a MockingbirdArrow of the Mist

FRIDAY:
        Pages Read This Week - 1510
        Pages Read Today - 150
             The One That I Want - 100%
             To Kill a Mockingbird - 20%
        Reviewed - None.

The One That I WantTo Kill a Mockingbird

SATURDAY:
        Pages Read This Week - 1706
        Pages Read Today - 196
            Arrow of the Mist - 100%
            To Kill a Mockingbird - 22%
        Reviewed - None.

Arrow of the MistTo Kill a Mockingbird

Yay~ Kind of proud of how many pages I read this week.
Although I did start to slack off towards the end of the week.
You guys are going to see To Kill a Mockingbird everyday a lot, 
since I'm reading like a chapter a day and I have to take notes 
and answer the question packet. Or maybe I'm just lazy. :D 

That's it for now. Hope I'll keep up the reading next week~ 

3 comments:

  1. So we just review all the books we have?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. Basically. Or what you need to review. Because I always have a pile of books to review. :)

      Delete
  2. WOW I AM SO PROUD. LOL. MY BBY READING. Omg. I'm too lazy to do a challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!