In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books

Sunday, June 23, 2013

My Reading Challenge #1


WEEK: 6/16 - 6/22

I signed up other reading challenges quite late
and then I got to lazy to look for them all to sign up.
So I just made up my own challenge. 
It has to do with reviews because for those who may know, I review very slowly....

I finally made a banner myself. :D I'm proud. I can never make those things.
The format of this post or the challenge part was an idea of Music Plus Books.
It wasn't until looking at her blog that I realize I should do a summer challenge myself. ;)

K. The next post, I hope won't have as much forewords. ;D
If you also have that huge long list of books to review 
or that long list to read, please join. :) I would love for others to also do this. 
Be sure to link back~ 

SUNDAY: 
        Pages Read This Week - 426
        Pages Read Today - 426
               Never Let You Fall - 100% 
               Star Crossed - 100%
        Reviewed: 
               Never Let You Fall by Michele G. Miller 
               Darker Still by Leanna Renee Hieber 

Never Let You FallStar Crossed (Stargazer, #1)Darker Still (Magic Most Foul, #1)

MONDAY:
        Pages Read This Week - 732
        Pages Read Today - 306
              Through the Ever Night - 100%
              The Reluctant Goddess - 10%
              To Kill a Mockingbird - 5%
       Reviewed - None.

Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky, #2)The Reluctant GoddessTo Kill a Mockingbird

TUESDAY:
        Pages Read This Week - 929
        Pages Read Today - 197
               My Life Next Door - 55%
               To Kill a Mockingbird - 11%
        Reviewed - None.

My Life Next DoorTo Kill a Mockingbird

WEDNESDAY:
        Pages Read This Week - 1164
        Pages Read Today - 235
              My Life Next Door - 100%
              The Reluctant Goddess - 43%
              To Kill a Mockingbird - 14%
        Reviewed:
              My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
              The Ruining by Anna Collomore

My Life Next DoorThe Reluctant GoddessThe Ruining


THURSDAY: 
        Pages Read This Week - 1360
        Pages Read Today - 196
               The Reluctant Goddess - 100%
               To Kill a Mockingbird - 17%
               Arrow of the Mist - 1%
        Reviewed - None.

The Reluctant GoddessTo Kill a MockingbirdArrow of the Mist

FRIDAY:
        Pages Read This Week - 1510
        Pages Read Today - 150
             The One That I Want - 100%
             To Kill a Mockingbird - 20%
        Reviewed - None.

The One That I WantTo Kill a Mockingbird

SATURDAY:
        Pages Read This Week - 1706
        Pages Read Today - 196
            Arrow of the Mist - 100%
            To Kill a Mockingbird - 22%
        Reviewed - None.

Arrow of the MistTo Kill a Mockingbird

Yay~ Kind of proud of how many pages I read this week.
Although I did start to slack off towards the end of the week.
You guys are going to see To Kill a Mockingbird everyday a lot, 
since I'm reading like a chapter a day and I have to take notes 
and answer the question packet. Or maybe I'm just lazy. :D 

That's it for now. Hope I'll keep up the reading next week~ 

3 comments:

  1. So we just review all the books we have?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. Basically. Or what you need to review. Because I always have a pile of books to review. :)

      Delete
  2. WOW I AM SO PROUD. LOL. MY BBY READING. Omg. I'm too lazy to do a challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!