In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Feature and Follow #19

FF 2013Button 300x300 Feature & Follow #144Feature and Follow #19!

The hosts of this meme are Parajunkee and Allison Can Read. This week's features are Rainy Day Reads and Read. Sleep. Repeat.

Q:  Have you broken up with a series? If so which one and why.

A: Haha. That's a cute question. Yes. There's definitely one. Countless, in fact. One is Nightshade by Andrea Cremer. I love that first book, but I heard the ending of the love-triangle and didn't even give it a try. I really wanted Ren to be the one in the end. There are many more, and most of the time, the reason I break up with the series is that I didn't know there was more to come, or the first book was so boring, I just gave it up entirely. I would normally always try to find the sequel (or wait for the sequel). 

And this one other one. I broke up The Hunger Games. Definitely. I tried to read Catching Fire and Mockingjay but I ended up speed reading the whole series so now I have no idea what happened. At least I really don't remember. I am watching the movie though.

Nightshade (Nightshade, #1)The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games #1)

If you're a new follower, comment, and I'll be sure to follow you back~ ;)

Happy Reading~ 

1 comment:

  1. I am so in love with the cover to NightShade. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!