In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Liebstar Award!



Thank you Marilyn's Mystery Blog @ http://marilynphillips.blogspot.com.au/2012/10/liebster-award.html for nominating me for the Liebster Award.;)

If you would like to participate all you have to do is:


1) Thank and link back to the giver
2) Answer the award giver's questions
3) Nominate 5 other blogs that have fewer than 200 followers
4) Ask questions for one's nominees to answer.
5) Post the Liebster's Award Picture on your post

Marilyn's Questions: 
1. If you could write yourself into any story, which one would it be and what role would you play?
I have to say, it would be the Gallagher Girl series by Ally Carter. I think it would be really fun to be a top secret spy and such even though it's a bit dangerous.

2. What is your favorite fantasy character type? Vampire, Werewolf, Angel, Alien, Trylle, Fairy or other?
I read a lot of fairy stories and it's not really my thing. One of my favorite though, are demi-gods. Like if an alien and angels can be fantasy, then gods can also be fantasies, right? So yeah. Demi-gods! Percy Jackson!

3. What is your current read and are you enjoying it?
I'm currently reading like 5 books. But one that I'm really reading out of is Lucid by Adrienne Stolz and Ron Bass. It is a pretty good book, I just started, so I don't know that much about it yet.


4. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
One thing I enjoy the most about blogging is the support and comments people give me to keep me continuing on.


5. Name three books you have read more than once.
     a) Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan
                 I can like tell you a summary right here and then without rereading it. 
     b) Gallagher Girls series by Ally Carter
                 It sounds so cool being a spy!
     c) Fire by Kristen Cashore
                 I got a free ARC copy at the library and I already finish reading the book. I was so happy, I reread it. LOL.


My Nominees: 
Cover to Cover
A Novel Undertaking

My Questions:
1) What is your ideal reader?
2) How long have you been blogging
3) Who is your favorite book character? Why?
4) If you were shipwrecked on a desert island what 3 books would you want with you?
5) Do you prefer ebooks, paperbacks or hardcover?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!