In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Book Haul#1

So, starting from now, whenever I get a new books or new books, I'm going to post a Book Haul. :) it was suggested by my Book Buddy, Liana.

Today, there was a Teen Read Week at our San Leandro Main Public Library and they gave us free snacks and free books while watching Coraline.

There were some really good free books. Like really. But the we were only allowed to get three for the first hour, so I was limited.

The books I got:
Total: 18
- Lucid by Adrienne Stoltz and Ron Bass
- Ultraviolet by R. J. Anderson
- Enshadowed by Kelly Creagh
- The Betrayal of Maggie Blair by Elizabeth Laird
- Between by Jessica Warman
- Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone
- Timepiece by Myra McEntire
- Someone Else's Life by Katie Dale
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
- Cornered by Jennifer Brown, Kirsten Miller, James Lecesne, and more
- All These Lives by Sarah Wylie
- Counting Backwards by Laura Lascarso
- Interrupted by Rachel Coker
- Underworld by Meg Cabot
- Eve by Anna Carey
- Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally
- The Glass Swallow by Julia Golding

Yes. I totally died! Omg.

So like I really wanted Stealing Parker! And I got so obsessed, I even signed up for a bunch of giveaways. And omg. It was at the library. I totally love it? And also The Glass Swallow! Omg. I love Julia Golding's Dragonfly.

And I could have gotten Of Poseidon, but no, I was so stupid.

Anyways, guys, comment in the books you've read or the books you want to read! Any comments appreciated!

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo! You died? OMG, that's bad! Are you a zombie now? Lol. Anyway, those books sound amazing. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Let me correct that. I died and went to heaven. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I JUST realized you got one more than me! (x Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!