In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Feature and Follow #4!

FF 2012 Feature & Follow #119Feature and Follow #4.

The hosts of this meme are Parajunkee and Allison Can Read. This week's features are Carmen Jenner and Shelf Addiction.

Q: When you step out of your USUAL genre what do you like to read? Best books in that genre?

A: Normally, my usual genres are romance and adventure. If I'm not reading my usual genres, I would usually read some historical fiction or mystery or some science fiction. When I was younger, I loved mysteries. That was before I found out about romance though. I can't say I have any favorites books from that genre. I can barely pick one out from my usual genres.


Thanks for visiting my blog! If you follow me, be sure to comment, and I'll be glad to follow you back~

9 comments:

  1. I'm a science fiction junkie myself! PNR is what I read out of my genre! :)

    New follower via Networked blogs

    Julie~ My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving compliments ;)
    I want to read Breathe too, along with so, so many more!
    Followed though GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a total para girl! But I'm learning to love contemporary, too!
    I'm a new follower, yay!
    Thanks for stopping by my FF'S for this week
    Book Me! and Carmen Jenner.com
    Happy Friday! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha. When I was younger I read lots of mysteries too. I think I read them because my mom read them, so that is what I was familiar with. Then I found romance, and rarely read adult mysteries now. I read mostly YA, now.

    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love romance books as well :) New follower!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping through. I haven't read a lot of pure romance books but I think I'd like it.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love a good mystery and historical fiction, if they are well done. I also like it when the two mix. new follower. http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2012/10/follow-friday-36.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a chick lit type of girl.:-) New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Cindy, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I enjoy a good romance here and there too. Following back, via GFC. Have a great weekend.

    Tamara @ Shelf Addiction
    shelfaddiction.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!