In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Feature and Follow #2!

Feature and Follow #2

The hosts are Parajunkee and Allison Can Read. This week's features are Book Liaison and Angela's Anxious Life.

Q: What do you hope to accomplish with your blog? Is it to one day become an author yourself, just for fun, maybe get some online attention, or maybe something very different?

A: One thing I want to accomplish with my blog is to let others enjoy it. So they can have fun while looking at my blog and reading its contents. Just like how an author wants their readers to be happy while reading their books.

Thanks for visiting my blog! If you follow me, just comment, and I'll be glad to follow back! ;)

16 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope the same thing for my blog, I do it because I love it and hope other people will too. I followed you back via GFC :)

    Chrystina @BookLiaison

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good point! Bloggers are writers, too, and should strive to keep their audience happy! Great answer! :D Old follower. My FFs are at Musings on Fantasia and LKHill. Happy Friday!:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. New follower! What a good thought. It's nice to know/hope that others enjoy my blog.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely answer! Very thoughtful.

    New follower here. :)

    My FF @ Her Fiction Fix

    ReplyDelete
  5. I great goal. The blog looks great.

    New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great response!! Sharing your passion with others is an amazing experience!!

    Old follower!!

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous response :) *new follower* hopping through!

    My FF

    Keely @ Realms of an Open Mind

    ReplyDelete
  8. I couldn't have said it better myself. I keep trying to make improvements to my blog and reviews to show my readers a bit of my personality, but also make it enjoyable too!
    Here's my FF.
    Happy Friday!
    Ashley
    #BookNerd
    New Follower

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great comment.

    Happy reading,
    Stormi

    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
  10. New follower hopping through! :) My FF is here.

    Good luck with your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great answer and nice blog.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/10/feature.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love to have fun too... and I love the little stars on your blog (didn't I mention this to you before???)

    Thanks for stopping by my FF!
    Angie
    http://bookaholicfaggots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's so great! :D New follower.
    Stop by MY F&F?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great Answer! That is a goal of mine too, I am always trying to think of things to make mine better.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great answer! I hope my followers enjoy reading my blog as well.

    New follower
    My FF.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!