In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Cindy's Reply: August 2nd, 2012

Last time I checked, August meant closer time to school. ;P

And thinking about it, i haven't downloaded Divergent yet, I'll have to do that to the outside computer.

I plan to write that story at your house, Liana, so you can help me think...LOL. On August 5th, which is in four days, I would have to go to Liana's house and fulfill our busy schedule: which is all about books. I have to write my short story for the writing contest. I also have to proofread what Liana's book, Incend have so far. So, yep. I get to know her book's ending first and weeee....I won't tell anyone.....since I'm her personal editor, that is unless she gets like a real, professional editor, but I'll still be the first one to read her books. Since Liana wants me to write a book so much, I will also bring along the plot I have written for my book for Liana to look at and help me think of ideas. So yes, my official announcement that I'm writing a book. Butt it has no title and no ending. It has the beginning, though. It doesn't even have the climax yet.....but everything starts with a beginning, right?

Also on that day,we plan to read. Or I plan to look at Liana's magnificent bookshelf and see what they have in them. What else would we also do. If we have free time, we would probably just hang out. Either way, Liana feels like we wouldn't finish that schedule in one day, so we planned for a second meeting for the authors! On Satuday, August 11th! Which is about a week later! So either way, the days go by leading us closer and closer to school and the end of the year, and 2013 will come in no time!!

Which many awesome, plot-thrilling books will come out!!! I'm not saying mines. Since I barely started, so I will much less finish in 4 months. I meant all those book-hanging trilogies or series....that includes Requiem by  Lauren Oliver (Delirium #3), Prodigy by Marie Lu (Legend#2), Scarlet by Marissa Meyer (Cinder#2), Reached by Ally Condie (Matched#3), I haven't read Divergent yet, but I'm pretty sure Divergent#3 by Veronica Roth. And also Rick Riordan's The Mark of Athena (Heroes of Olympus #3) is going to come out this fall, October, I think. Wooo!!!! Oh and also, the Gallagher Girls series #6. It was not announced yet, but I'm pretty sure Ally Carter won't disappoint her fans and get that book out by 2013. And probably hopefully, if possible, Liana Chau's Incend would come out by then.

~ Cindy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!