In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

August 14th, 2012. (Inevitable)

So here it comes, I written the draft of Inevitable, the book I'm writing. This is straight from the notebook, I haven't really corrected the mistakes that are pretty hard to correct and involves thinking yet. This is just Chapter One because I'm still working on Chapter Two. I need this small part, so yep. I'll post up Chapter Two for later. Also, my book buddy, Liana thought up the title for me. Do you like it? The sad part is that I could barely pronounce my own title. LOL.

And well, I finally posted. I will post up  Chapter One of Inevitable here, but obviously it will also be in the "Inevitable" by Cindy Mai page on the top if you ever want to reread it or look at it for future reference.


~Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!