In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books

Thursday, August 22, 2013

United We Spy by Ally Carter Excerpt!

Ally Carter fans out there? Spy fans? YA? Either way, for me, I'm a super duper spy fan. Like everything related to it. Especially books. :D And those imaginative characters that seem so real. 

Either way, enough of the small talk. :) So Ally Carter fans know we're all waiting for the final conclusion of The Gallagher Girls! :D Cuz I just lurve that series so mucho~ 

United We Spy (Gallagher Girls, #6)United We Spy (The Gallagher Girls #6)
by Ally Carter
Release Date: September 17th,, 2013.

Goodreads Summary: Cammie Morgan has lost her father and her memory, but in the heart-pounding conclusion to the best-selling Gallagher Girls series, she finds her greatest mission yet. Cammie and her friends finally know why the terrorist organization called the Circle of Cavan has been hunting her. Now the spy girls and Zach must track down the Circle’s elite members to stop them before they implement a master plan that will change Cammie—and her country—forever.

Thoughts: I'm so excited for the final book of this series! Can't wait to see how Ally Carter will make this ending. And how Cammie and Zach will end up. :) Okay. Less talk. Onto that excerpt! :)

So it's Chapter 1 of United We Spy, found on the Ally Carter website: www.allycarter.com/books/united-we-spy/excerpt/

Yep yep. Excited! :D It'll come out in a month! 

Happy Reading~ 


4 comments:

  1. Im so hyped about getting united we spy!
    I've pre ordered it and i should get it tommorow!

    YAY!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait!! how come it's arriving tomorrow? doesn't it not get released until the 17th?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chapter 2 is here:

    http://www.waterstones.com/wat/images/special/pdf/9781408314753.pdf

    It's nice that she didn't hide it behind a wall like last time. I know I couldn't access it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ The Anonymouses: I can't wait for the book to come out either! ;D Oh you live in England, lucky! I live in the US like the second anonymous so I get the book on 17th (or later) too.

    @ Dr. Mike: Thank you so much for the info! That was greatly appreciated! :) I'll share that in yet another post. Hehe.

    @ Other viewers: I doubt this comment will reach to any of the people who commented, so I probably am talking to myself. Either way, love yur comments, guys! <3

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!