In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books

Monday, August 26, 2013

House of Hades by Rick Riordan: Tour Dates + Excerpt! :D

CALLING ALL PERCY JACKSON, RICK RIORDAN FANS! I KNOW THERE'S A LOT OF YOU OUT THERE! :) 

The House of Hades (Heroes of Olympus, #4)

YA'LL KNOW RICK RIORDAN'S HOUSE OF HADES IS COMING OUT ON OCTOBER 8TH, 2013 RIGHT? I MEAN, HOW CAN'T YOU? AND A NEW RELEASE MEANS ANOTHER CHANCE TO 'MEET' RICK RIORDAN! :D 

I HAVE TOUR DATES HERE! THE LUCKY 8 PLACES HE'LL VISIT THIS YEAR OF 2013.

Tuesday, October 8th, 2013 - Burlington, MA 

Burlington Barnes and Nobles #2699
98 Middlesex Parkway
Blurlington, MA 01803

What can I say? Ya'll lucky!! Release Day Event! For those who live nearby, and got to go, share it! LOL. Tell us how it went. I'm so jealous. :'/ And Middlesex Parkway is just too hilarious omg. okay.


Wednesday, October 9th, 2013 - New York, NY

Symphony Space
2537 Broadway at 95th Street
New York, NY 10025


Massachusetts isn't that far from New York. So East Coast, he's coming to ya'll first!! :D 


Thursday, October 10th, 2013 - Fairless Hills - PA

The Court @ Oxford Valley
210 Commerce Blvd.
Fairless Hills, PA 19030



Friday, October 11th, 2013 - Washington, DC

Wilson High School Auditorium
3950 Chesapeake St NW
Washington, DC 20016


Saturday, October 12th, 2013 - St. Louis, MO

St. Louis County Library
1640 S. Lindbergh Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63131



Sunday, October 13th, 2013 - Nashville, TN

 Parnassus Books
3900 Hillsboro Pike
Nashville, TN 37215



Monday, October 14th, 2013 - Houston, TX

Morton Ranch High School Performing Arts Center
21000 Franz Rd.
Katy, TX 77449



Tuesday, October 15th, 2013 - St. Paul, MN

Micawber's Books
2238 Carter Ave.
St. Paul, MN 55108


THAT'S IT! HE DIDN'T GO TO THE WEST COAST AT ALL. :( CALIFORNIA NEEDS A VISIT! 
BUT THEN WE CAN'T EVEN MEET HIM FACE TO FACE WHEN HE DOES COME. I CAN'T HAVE HIM SIGN THE TWELVE BOOKS I OWN (SOON TO BE 13). ;( 

Of course, these tour information are all from Rick Riordan's blog. I only provided the date and roughly the address of the place. It may be wrong. All the tickets, websites, numbers, and other information or requirements are shown on Rick Riordan's website. 


And the excerpt you might be waiting for? Also at Rick Riordan's website! LOL.
Here you go:


Happy Reading~

3 comments:

  1. OMG! OMG! OMG! I absolutely LOVE this series and the Percy Jackson series and am loving this news right now. I am GOING to find a way to meet this man lol Great feature!

    Alexis @Lexi Swoons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Thanks! :) I know. I wanna meet him soo bad too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No west coast. Bummer =( I'd love to meet him too. And I cannot wait to have this pretty House of Hades in my hand. October please comes quick =)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!