Let's start with the differences, shall we? There were a lot.
- The Last Olympian plots were added into this movie
- For example, Luke died.
- Kronos did end up rising.....(don't jump to conclusions)
- How Percy took the fleece from Luke was different
- Clarisse is nicer, a whole lot prettier.
- Then there were some The Lightning Thief plots into it.
- Chiron finally found out Percy was Son of Poseidon.
- Apparently, Dionysus cannot change water to wine (I thought he did)
- There was a competition of climbing to the top to get this red thing
(I don't remember that)
- Percy rode a wave
- Annabeth and Percy did not meet Circe, enchantress
- That means Percy did not get turn into a guinea pig
- And they did not save any other human turned guinea pigs
- The Circeland island is an amusement park
(Maybe it was supposed to be, I kinda forgot)
- Hermes is an UPS guy
And there's probably more.
Well, the rest of the movie is similar. :)
- They received present from Hermes, the four wind thing
(but not the money or the other stuff)
- Tyson does has one eye
- There was a gray cab, the sister cab thing
- Weelll, it's more fun stating differences than similarities, so moving on.....
What I Liked:
- Some parts were funny~
Percy: standing on a deck of the boat, escaping from Luke
Luke: Why are you standing on my roof?
And there were more funny parts.
- LOGAN LERMAN'S FACE.
Mhmm. Definitely. He was so freakin cute.
Fangurling throughout movie~
- And well, it was interesting. Nothing was boring
(Cuz Logan Lerman was like there the whole time)
- Well, the differences and similarities.
It would be kind of boring to predict every word the characters are going to say and what is going to happen.
- Percy riding that wave. Oh hot~ Mhhmmm.
- Thalia looks emo. Yep. The ending is the same as the book.
- Percy being in the middle of the cab when it split.
- Well, don't want to tell you all the good scenes.
SO PERCY JACKSON FANS BETTER GO WATCH IT! ;D