In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Book Review: The Prince by Kiera Cass

The Prince (The Selection, #0.5)The Prince (The Selection #0.5)
by Kiera Cass
Release Date: March 5th, 2013
Publisher: HarperTeen
Format: ebook, 94 pages
Source: Barnes and Nobles
ISBN: 978-0-0622-4816-9
Get a Copy: 
      Barnes and Nobles
      Amazon

Goodreads Summary: Before thirty-five girls were chosen to compete in the Selection...

Before Aspen broke America's heart...

There was another girl in Prince Maxon's life...

Don't miss this thrilling 128-page original novella set in the world of the New York Times bestselling novel The Selection. Also features a teaser to The Elite, Kiera Cass's hotly anticipated sequel to The Selection.

Cindy's Review: I couldn't resist. I had to get this book. It was only $1.99 and I had like $7.99 gift card money in my BN account so I decided to spend it. ;) Omg. And for those who know me, I love The Selection. It was like one of the best books. Nothing was overboard. 

The Cover:
Is that Mazon's crown? ;) Sexy crown.

The Characters/Plot: 
This novella kind of took place right before the selection was announced to public. And went to that tiny conference Maxon had with everybody in the beginning of The Selection. I guess it was kind of a 'love at first sight' thing for Maxon and I don't like those romance concepts, but oh well. As long as America's story is good.

Maxon - Well, the hot prince is back with his own story. In this novella we learn how nervous Maxon is and we learn about the girl Maxon grew up with.

OMG. I forgot her name. It started with a G. Anyways, she's like a total b****. She's like forcing Maxon to like her and everything and Maxon doesn't even like her. 

America - After that G girl was gone, then it was all about America. LOL. Considering she is the main character of the series. I really hope she ends up with Maxon though. Instead of that ugh Aspen. I don't hate Aspen, I just like Maxon better. LOL.

The Extras:
I always love the novellas author provide for their series. Because it isn't a must-read to get the understanding of the book. But if you read it, it helps with a lot of the questions asked. You basically learn a lot about that book.

Anther reason why I didn't regret buying this novella is because of the two chapters of The Elite provided. Sweet! I can't wait till The Elite comes out. ;) I think it comes out somewhere at the end of April. I already pre-ordered it! ;) Yea! Can't wait!

Rating: (1-10): 9.5
*Squeals. Maxon! 

Happy Reading~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!