Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Waiting for Wednesday #3

Waiting on Wednesday #3!

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly even hosted by Breaking the Spine.
It spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

This week's awesome, to-read book is:

Angel of Mercy (Cambion, #3) Angel of Mercy (Cambion #3)
by Shannon Dermott
Expected Publication: December 31st, 2012
by Wicked Truth

Goodreads Summary: Okay, truthfully, they don't have a Goodreads summary yet, but there is a link! So go and add it on Goodreads!

Cindy's Reason: Truthfully, I first started the Cambion series because it was a Blog Tour. But the end of the first book, Beg for Mercy is such a big cliffhanger, that I had to buy Waiting for Mercy and No Mercy from Barnes and Nobles. I couldn't resist the whole not knowing thing. And also, I'm having a Beg for Mercy giveaway going on, so be sure to check it out! 

Check the Begging for Mercy Giveaway HERE

1 comment:

  1. Haven't heard of this series, but the cover is eyecatching! Nice pick!


    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!