In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

For Divergent Fans~

If that title caught your attention, I'm talking to you right there. :D

Divergent (Divergent, #1)Insurgent (Divergent, #2)Allegiant (Divergent, #3)

You guys know how good this series was.
OR is going to be. :3


And I bet you guys heard about the four short stories Veronica Roth is going to 
write~. ;)


Divergent - Four short story 'The Transfer' cover
The first one is called The Transfer. And they are all Four's POV. Weee. More Four. More Tobias. It comes out on September 3rd, guys! 2013! Whoopee! As an ebook. 

The cover is revealed. :) I guess the cover's pretty interesting. But judging from the Divergent and Insurgent cover, it kind of has that skyline idea. And the circular thing in the middle. ^^

And apparently, if you look really close to that circular thing on the cover, it shows trains. I'm pretty this is more of a prequel to Divergent. Since this talks about Four transferring from Abnegation to Dauntless.

EITHER WAY, ANTICIPATE! :)


Credits to & more info @ Hypable.com


Now, onto the tour schedule for Allegiant! 

Sadly, Veronica Roth is only stopping by FOUR stops for the Allegiant Tour. Yep. You saw that right. FOUR stops. Maybe to honor Four. LOL. :) 


I'm not sure if you ever knew, but they had that voting competition of where Veronica should go to. AND THANK GOODNESS CA IS ONE. OMG. 


Tuesday, October 22nd, 2013 - New York, NY

92nd St. Y
1395 Lexington Ave.
New York, NY 10128
@ 8:15pm

Yep. She'll be there guys. So go get a ticket! LOL.



Wednesday, October 23rd, 2013 - Dallas, TX 

Barnes and Nobles - Store 2884
7700 West Northwest Hwy. Ste. 300
Dallas, TX 75225
@ 7:00pm



Thursday, October 24th, 2013 - San Francisco, CA

The Castro Theater 
429 Castro St.
San Francisco, CA 94114
@ 7:00pm


OMG. Like so much things running through my head. I want to get a ticket!! But it's $30.00!! Including the book Allegiant. And I'm not sure if my parents will let me go. Cuz of the cost. And it's a school night!! Ugh...why? PLUS, I NEED A RIDE. And my friend is the closest one for me to achieve one, but she also needs a ride. And it seems like everyone's going, so I have to act quick and buy the ticket!! Omg. I still need to ask for permission. 

This is what happens when a book signing comes to town. I get excited, but finding a way to get there is way too hard. :(



Friday, October 25th, 2013 - Downers Grove, IL

Tivoli Theater
5021 Highland Ave.
Downers Grove, IL 60515
@ 2:00pm


Yep. That basically sums up everything.

Credits and more info, again, @ Hypable.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!