In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #8


Waiting on Wednesday #8!

Waiting for Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spines. 
It spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
This week's awesome, to-read book is:

Nocover-blank-133x176 Never Too Far (Fallen Too Far #2) by Abby Glines
Expected Publication: March 12th, 2013

There isn't a cover for this book yet, nor a summary, so I guess we're just stuck with a title. ;) And an author.

Well, I gotta say, a lot of books are coming out on March. I guess I'm going to go broke that month. ;/ 

Cindy's Reason: I recently read Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines and loved the romance between Rush and Blaire. I need to find out what happened between them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!