In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books

Friday, January 4, 2013

January 4th, 2013

Hey everyone. I haven't really been updating my blog. More like I haven't beenreading that much. Well, let's see. During these two weeks, I have been busy. I don't even know what I have been doing. And schools almost starting up again next Monday? :(

Well, here's the good news. Yesterday, I got a Nook! :) So now I dont need to usethe computer which is never available because its also the TV:/ I can use my Nook to do all my booky stuff but it's so hardto type on it.

And since schools starting,Im picking up my reading again. :) There should be a book review coming out tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!