In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Scarlet by Marissa Meyer: Free Preview!

Hey y'all, it's CINDY. LOL. Jk. It's Liana. I decided to revisit y'all today to share this wonderful piece of heaven. I'll be gone in a minute. (; Hope Cindy doesn't mind me posting on her blog; just thought that everyone would be interested!
Scarlet: Chapters 1-5 As you know, Scarlet by Marissa Meyer is coming out in a few days and, Marissa Meyer fans, you know what that means! CONTINUING THE LUNAR CHRONICLES, WOOOOOOH. Anyways, on Amazon, there's a free preview of it. Chapters 1-5. A few months ago, Cindy and I posted about the Scarlet chapter 2 preview. But now Chapters 1-5 are out! Eeeeeeeeep.

http://www.amazon.com/Scarlet-Chapters-1-5-ebook/dp/B009WVJTNW/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1359913593&sr=8-3&keywords=scarlet

There's the link, you guys. If you don't have a Kindle, then do Kindle for PC.

Okay guys, bye!

2 comments:

  1. I thought I went on the wrong blog, omg. LOL. Nice to have ya back, Liana~ ;D

    - Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEE. so getting the preview. I can't wait to read this book.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!