In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Waiting for Wednesday #7

Waiting on Wednesday #7!

Waiting for Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spines. 
It spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
This week's awesome, to-read book is:

The Goddess Inheritance (Goddess Test, #3)The Goddess Inheritence (Goddess Test #3)
by Aimee Carter
Expected Publication: February 26th, 2013
by Harlequin Teen

Goodreads Summary: 
Love or life.
Henry or their child.
The end of her family or the end of the world.
Kate must choose.


During nine months of captivity, Kate Winters has survived a jealous goddess, a vengeful Titan and a pregnancy she never asked for. Now the Queen of the Gods wants her unborn child, and Kate can't stop her--until Cronus offers a deal.

In exchange for her loyalty and devotion, the King of the Titans will spare humanity and let Kate keep her child. Yet even if Kate agrees, he'll destroy Henry, her mother and the rest of the council. And if she refuses, Cronus will tear the world apart until every last god and mortal is dead.

With the fate of everyone she loves resting on her shoulders, Kate must do the impossible: find a way to defeat the most powerful being in existence, even if it costs her everything.

Even if it costs her eternity.

Cindy's Reason: Ohmygawd! Ohmygawd! The Goodreads summary is killing me. I recently read The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter and decided I wanted to continue on with the series. Even though I haven't read the second book yet, I can tell once I read it, I'll want to read the third book since there's a cliffhanger and everything. Okay. Just from the teaser, I need to read this book. So, I totally can't wait till this book comes out! 



4 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! Read this one already with Netgalley and loved it! Hope you enjoy it too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds fantastic! I haven't heard of it yet, but I love reading about the Titans and Cronus. What is up with those choices?? Great pick. My WoW. Old Follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my God oh my God you're reading The Knife of Never Letting Go omg omg omg you have to read the whole trilogy to understand my pain ok thanks LOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to read this series. It is ridiculous how many series are on my TBR and how many I am adding all the time.
    I see that you are reading The Knife of Never Letting go. I have a copy, but have not cracked it open. I am looking forward to seeing what you think.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!