In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Jubilant July Releases~

The new releases posts are back once more! :)
Let's see what great books are coming out this month!

Go Set a Watchman (To Kill a Mockingbird, #2)Go Set a Watchman (To Kill a Mockingbird #2)
by Harper Lee
Release Date: July 14th, 2015

Thoughts: If you guys haven't heard about the sequel to To Kill a Mockingbird, well here's the heads up! I can't believe things like finding a lost manuscript from the 1950s can happen. And it did! So now, we can know how Scout grew up to be and what she did to do her part in the community. :) 


The Heart of Betrayal (The Remnant Chronicles, #2)The Heart of Betrayal (The Remnant Chronicles #2)
by Mary E. Pearson
Release Date: July 7th, 2015

Thoughts: To everyone who has read The Kiss of Deception, I'm pretty sure you all would know already that the much anticipated sequel is out! And I absolutely cannot wait to read it! So I'll just be right back after reading. :) 


Jesse's Girl (Hundred Oaks)Jesse's Girl (Hundred Oaks #whoeverknows)
by Miranda Kenneally
Release Date: July 7th, 2015

Thoughts: I've been seeing this book floating around some blogs lately, although I haven't read the reviews yet. I started this series with Catching Jordan, which I really enjoyed. But I feel like this series dried out as it moves on the next couple. They just didn't have the same intense chemistry and suspense to me as the first one. Maybe I'll check this one out because the synopsis seemed pretty intersting.


Pale Kings and Princes (Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy, #6)Pale Kings and Princes (Tales from Shadowhunter Academy #6)
by Cassandra Clare and Robin Wasserman
Release Date: July 21st, 2015

Thoughts: I had no idea there was a Tales from Shadowhunter Academy series going on. Although I did enjoy The Mortal Instruments and loved the Infernal Devices even more, I haven't been keeping up with Cassie Clare's companion series, even though I did read The Bane Chronicles. Because who can resist Magnus Bane?


by Robin Benway
Release Date: July 16th, 2015

Thoughts: This one is also one of those books I've hearing and seeing a lot about lately. I read the synopsis, seems utterly charming and fun to read, but the reviews only seem to be so-so. I'll consider it, but I'm not 100% committed to read it yet. If I do, I'll be sure to post a review~


The House of the Stone (The Lone City, #1.5) The House of Stone (The Lone City #1.5)
by Amy Ewing
Release Date: July 7th, 2015

Thoughts: For those who have read The Jewel and cannot wait for the sequel to come out in October, here's a novella to thrust you back into the world of The Jewel by giving you Raven's POV and a darker side with more information on the plot of The Jewel. Enjoy!


Alive (The Generations Trilogy, #1)Alive (The Generations Trilogy #1)
by Scott Sigler
Release Date: July 14th, 2015

Thoughts: I have never seen this book or heard of this series but it seems to be garnering a whole lot of attention. I read the synopsis and learned absolutely nothing. All I see are the words MYSTERY and SUSPENSE written over and over again. Sounds similar to The Maze Runner idea, but probably not the same.  

Well, here's all the books that I could find that interests me.
Are there any missing?
Comment down below if I missed one of your anticipated reads for July!
 Happy Reading~

3 comments:

  1. I’m so excited for Go Set A Watchman. Some of the others look really good too.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of fun reads this month for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! There are some books from authors I love coming out... how did I miss that? Thanks for the heads up!

    Naomi @ Naomi’s Reading Palace

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!